Individual psychotherapy is an evidence-based approach of providing focused psychotherapeutic interventions for the purpose of attending to and treating a wide variety of mental health and well-being concerns, including:
- Panic attacks and Panic disorder,
- Life transitions and Adjustment,
- Self-esteem & self-development,
- Shyness & social skills deficits,
- Communication/assertiveness training.
- Relationship problems
- Stress management,
- Pain management,
- Workplace issues
- Rehabilitation/injury counselling,
- Weight management,
- Smoking cessation,
- Behaviour problems,
What you get with Pure Psychology Services:
Face-to-face appointments including weekend consultations to assist with your busy work and life schedule.
The confidence of knowing that you will be assisted by a fully registered Clinical Psychologist.
Focused Psychological Strategies to maximise the efficiency of therapeutic change.
Evidence-based therapeutic interventions utilising:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution Focused Psychotherapy
Affordable and Cost effective consultations supported by:
- Maximum Medicare Rebates, See Medicare Rebates.
- Concession card discounts.
- Bulk-Billed treatment options.
Work-Cover and TAC Psychology Treatment Provider recognition and validation.
Maximised time efficiency with On the Spot Medicare and Private Health Insurance rebate claims through HICAPS terminals.
Bilingual Psychology services are offered in the following languages:
Phone (03) 8358 5330 and book your initial consultation through the assistance of our friendly receptionists.